The New Face of Evil

The Life and Times of New York's Only Blogger Publicist

Thursday, May 27, 2004

T minus 2 hours until I go to the New York Hilton for tonight's festivities ...

So, here's the PR wrap-up for you ...

- Photographers (many)
- TV crews (some)
- Journalists (an intimate group from the creme de la creme of New York's gossip pages)
- Floor plans (check)
- Contact lists (check)
- Artists' photos (Yes, we do need to know how some of these people look now)

Time for a smoke? I should think so.

I'll be at the New York Hilton from 4 to 10ish PM by the way. Mobile will be on vibrate. Brain will be hyped up on caffeine.

Maybe, I'll be in the background of some photos!

Check out Bluejake's photos from the Subway show at Hermes and you can find me, in a blue shirt, with Fab 5 Freddy.

Yes, you're jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home